The City of Seattle will be hosting pop-up vaccinations in multiple neighborhoods to ensure that small businesses, workers, and community members can easily receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Seattle Fire Department (SFD) will host the vaccination pop-ups and partner with the Seattle Office of Economic Development (OED) and neighborhood partners to connect residents and workers in the surrounding neighborhoods to the thousands of available COVID-19 vaccines for individuals that are 16 years of age and older. These vaccination pop-ups are low barrier, and do not require advanced registration to participate. Walks ups are encouraged and welcomed!
Upcoming Vaccination Pop-Up
Friday, May 7, 2021 – University District
OED and SFD are partnering with U District Partners to host the vaccination pop-up. No appointments are needed, walk-ups are welcome. This vaccination site will provide the Johnson and Johnson and Moderna vaccines.
- Where: Between NE 43rd St and University Way (The Ave); in front of Kai’s Thai Street Food and Bar
- When: 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Small Business Specials and Discounts:
Big Time Brewery & Alehouse: 10% off to all customers who receive their vaccination at the pop-up on Friday. Customers must show their vaccination card in order to receive the discount. 4133 University Way NE.
For the health and safety of yourself and others, please do not attend the pop-up site if:
- You are experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms, including fever, sore throat or coughing; or
- You have come into close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual in the last 14 days.
What to bring to your appointment
- Photo ID, if you have it. This is not required, but recommended.
- Face mask or covering.
- Wear short sleeves or a garment with a sleeve that can be rolled up or easily moved in order to administer the vaccine in your upper arm.
What NOT to bring
- Pets. Service animals are allowed.
- Large bag or backpack.
- No weapons of any kind.
OED encourages participants to visit and support local small businesses while in the neighborhood before and after receiving vaccines. Looking for businesses to support in your neighborhood, check out Shop Your Block!
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines and services offered by the City of Seattle, visit our COVID-19 Vaccination site.