OED is committed to supporting our small businesses as we work together to mitigate the economic impacts of COVID-19. We are holding weekly webinars to share new developments, hear about the impacts you are experiencing, and answer your questions. Please join us every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. Register for the webinars here.
A recording of each weekly webinar will automatically be sent to those who registered.
Highlights of our April 8 session included:
- Updates on community needs and other topics from Public Health – Seattle & King County;
- Updates from the City of Seattle’s Office of Economic Development about SBA loan assistance, workforce-related issues, and unemployment;
- information from the City of Seattle’s Department of Neighborhoods Historic Preservation team about securing your business from vandalism during COVID-19-related closures;
- Updates from the Small Business Administration regarding loan options for small businesses; and
- Information about Governor Inslee’s new Working Washington Grants for small businesses.
Below are links from our April 8 webinar. (Please note: you must register for the webinar in order to listen to the recording.)
Please continue to monitor this blog for updated information from the Office of Economic Development. We’re all in this together!