OED is committed to supporting our small businesses as we work together to mitigate the economic impacts of COVID-19.
Our weekly webinars have transitioned to every other week. In these webinars, we will hear about the impacts you are experiencing and answer your questions. Please join us for our next webinar on June 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. Register for the webinars here.
A recording of each webinar will automatically be sent to those who registered.
Highlights of our June 3 session included:
- OED Technology Access Program
- Seattle-King County Public Health: COVID-19 Public Health Updates
- Employee Security Department: Reopening and Bringing Employees Back to Work
- Labor and Industries: Protecting the Safety and Health of Workers during COVID-19
- Update from Bobby Lee, Director of OED
Below are links from our June 3 webinar (please note: you must register for the webinar in order to listen to the recording).
Please continue to monitor this blog for updated information from the Office of Economic Development. We’re all in this together! #SeattleTogether.