The Northwest is a powerhouse of technological innovation – Washington State is at the epicenter producing global tech giants in software, web services, gaming, mobile communications and cutting edge devices.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from sector thought leaders, hot start-ups and national press through a unique blend of keynote presentations, cutting edge demonstrations, interviews and panel discussions. Speakers and presenters at the conference will include:
- Amin Zoufonoun – Director, Corporate Development at Google
- Brad Feld – Managing Director, Foundry Group
- David Roberts – CEO, PopCap Games
- Jay Emmet – General Manager, Openmarket
- John Peers – CEO, LightFleet Corporation
- Matt Hulett – Chief Revenue Officer, RealGames
- Mike Brown – Manager, Corporate Development at Facebook
- Mike Peronto – President & CEO, WildTangent
- Peter Cohen – Director, Amazon Web Services Corporate Development
- Rob Adams – Senior Director of Corporate Development, Cisco
- Tricia Duryee – Moconews
Early-bird pricing is available until August 31st. Register online today.
The event will take place from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Monday, September 27th, at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center on the Seattle waterfront.