Join the United Indians of All Tribes Foundation Native PTAC for the Native Alliance and Veteran Business Conference and Tradeshow, which will be held September 8th-9th, 2010 at the Tulalip Resort Hotel & Convention Center in Tulalip, Washington. Open new doors to your share of the government marketplace by attending or exhibiting at this information-packed small business procurement conference intended to create an effective outreach environment for all small businesses!
Through networking, workshops and exhibits, attendees of this conference will make lasting connections leading to business development and strategic partnerships in the pursuit of the millions of dollars in federal government contracts awarded to small, Veteran and Native businesses. The First Gentlemen Mike Gregoire and John Lee, from Washington State Veteran Affairs, will be speaking at the Wednesday, September 8th breakfast program, while many more speakers will be presenting throughout the conference, such as Greg Mowat from Sound Transit and Sara Manzano-Díaz, Director of the U.S. Department of Labor.
The event is predicted to have about 400 plus in attendance, the majority made up of small Native American and Veteran and Tribally owned businesses.
Who Should Attend/Exhibit
- Small businesses new to the government marketplace—gain new skills
- Small businesses familiar with the government marketplace—expand opportunities
- Veteran Owned businesses—learn about new initiatives and programs
- Prime contractors—find new partners and strengthen existing ones
- Tribes—learn techniques to leverage existing programs to increase revenues
- Federal and state government agencies—outreach to new markets
To find out more information about this event, please click here.
To find out more information about the United Indians of All Tribes Foundation Native PTAC, please click here.
Deadlines to register vary among exhibitors and attendees, but registration begins to close on July 31st.