OED is committed to supporting our small businesses as we work together to mitigate the economic impacts of COVID-19. We are holding weekly webinars to share new developments, hear about the impacts you are experiencing, and answer your questions. Please join us every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. Register for the webinars here.
A recording of each weekly webinar will automatically be sent to those who registered.
Highlights of our April 22 session included:
- Public health updates from Public Health — Seattle & King County
- Updates from OED on loans and loan assistance
- Communities Rise presentation on resources for federal loan applications
- Perkins Coie presentation on legal issues pertaining to commercial leases during COVID-19
- Seattle Police Department – Crime Prevention Services for Businesses
- Washington State update on unemployment benefits (deferred to next week, but slides included in the presentation link, below)
Below are links from our April 22 webinar. (Please note: you must register for the webinar in order to listen to the recording.)
Please continue to monitor this blog for updated information from the Office of Economic Development. We’re all in this together!