A Special United Way Day of Caring
Small Business Legal Clinic
(FREE Legal Consultation with an Attorney)
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Time: 45 minute appointments, 3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: 2100 Building, 2100 24th Avenue, South, Seattle
Sign up to meet with a lawyer, at NO COST, and ask them your legal questions about
your business. There will be attorneys with expertise in the following areas:
- Starting up your business or nonprofit
- Which type of legal entity should you become? Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Corporation, Nonprofit, Tax-Exempt Nonprofit
- Obtaining 501c3 tax-exemption for Nonprofits
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property (Protecting your name and logo)
Only 40 appointments available! Register now by emailing:
Jennifer Tam at City of Seattle, OED – firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for the clinic, clients must be at or below 80% of King County Median Income.
Please be prepared to confirm your income eligibility.
Wayfind thanks partners who are participating in this UWKC Day of Caring Small
Business Legal Clinic:
- United Way of King County
- Center for Inclusive Entrepreneurship
- City of Seattle, Office for Economic Development
- MercyCorps NW