1. It’s only $25 for a day-long seminar!
2. You’ll dive into hot business topics like Social Media, SEO, Branding Basics, Cloud Computing & Green IT
3. You’ll walk away with tips and tricks from industry experts to rev up your company immediately!
4. You’ll be inspired by Seattle Seahawks Colin Cole, while discovering just how much business entrepreneurs have in common with professional athletes.
5. You don’t want to miss your chance to win a Dell Latitude Z laptop loaded with Windows 7 Professional and a 1 year technical support contract with AT&T!
To register or for more event information visit seattlechamber.com/smart&simple
Date: Tue, June 15th, 2010
Conference: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Two tracks, plus hosted breakfast and lunch with featured speakers. The event is hosted by Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce and Microsoft.
Reception: 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.: Fully hosted networking reception
Place: Washington State Convention Center (800 Convention Place, Seattle 98101) – 6th floor
Cost: $25 after 6/13 ($20 pre-paid)
Registration: Click here or contact Larry Pike | (206) 389-7215.