The Washington State Department of Commerce recently launched a redesigned ChooseWashington.com website. The site is an important and versatile resource for Washington businesses – or businesses that are considering doing business in the state.
• A showcase of Washington’s competitiveness and industry sector strengths
• A primary marketing and business development tool supporting efforts to retain, expand and recruit companies to Washington
• An upcoming events calendar
• Research and information on key Washington industries
• Guide for company site location
• Assistance with navigating Washington’s competitive business environment
• Other tools to strengthen businesses
Commerce.wa.gov – another important site for businesses – continues to be the home of Washington State Department of Commerce programs and resources. Please note the department’s name has changed; it is no longer the Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development (CTED).
If your business is located in Washington, or is considering a move to the state, both ChooseWashington.com and Commerce.Wa.Gov are great resources.