Two free musical series are scheduled for anyone who loves music, entertainment, fresh air, and the Seattle community.
The first line-up of shows is the Concerts at the Mural, presented by KEXP 90.3 FM and Seattle Center. This concert series is open to all-ages and all concerts happen at the Seattle Center. The dates and bands for the concerts are as follows:
- Friday, August 6th at 6:00 p.m. – Elliott Brood, Grand Hallway, and Gabriel Mintz
- Friday, August 13th at 6:00 p.m. – Brite Futures, Noddy, and State of the Artist
- Saturday, August 14th from 2:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Quasi, Suckers, The Lonely Forest, The Joy Formidable, Dinosaur Feathers, and Victor Shade
- Friday, August 20th at 6:00 p.m. – Say Hi and Head Like a Kite
- Friday, August 27th at 6:00 p.m. – Mt. St. Helen’s Vietnam Band, The Head and the Heart, and Yuni in Taxco
The second collection of free concerts is the Seattle Presents concert series, that is held at noon at Seattle’s City Hall. This series is presented by the City of Seattle’s Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs. This is a year-round event and is open to all-ages. The dates and bands for the next few weeks are as follows:
- August 5th – The Tallboys
- August 12th – Handful of Luvin’
- August 19th – Latin Expression
- August 26th – Clinton Fearon & Boogie Brown
- September 2nd – The Kora Band
- September 16th – AMA
To learn more about this concert series, click here.