The Magnolia Farmers Market will open Saturday, June 1, in the heart of the Magnolia Village. The Magnolia Farmers Market is a great place to meet your neighbors and friends, and meet the Washington State farmers growing healthy delicious food for your family!
On opening day, our farmers’ tables will be piled high with greens, cherries, rhubarb, beautiful bouquets, asparagus, sheep, cow, and goat cheeses, fresh eggs, and pastured meats. Vendors will also have baked goods, delicious prepared foods, and much more.
Now with more vendors than ever including new vendors:
- Caravan Crepes – With flavors including: french lentils, pistachio pesto and mozzarella savory, and Cara Cara orange curd sweet crepes. Also featuring gluten free teff crepes.
- El Chito – Seattle’s best Tamales!
- Golden Ratio Gourmet – bottled marinade, dipping and finishing sauce all made by a Magnolia resident.
- Got Soup –Soups from seasonal, Washington ingredients, frozen in quart size containers.
- Mama K’s Cooking Gluten Free – Magnolia resident and a cottage-industry: gluten-free pizza crust, flatbread, granola, seasonal fruit pies, blueberry and zucchini breads along with gluten free flour mix.
- Present Tense Farm – Veggies, greens, melons, heirloom tomatoes, summer squash, winter squash, all from Snohomish County.
- Snohomish Bakery – Baguettes, rye, fougasse, and sour dough breads. Also featuring croissants, muffins, pastries, and macaroons.
- Teya’s Pastries & Cakes –A cottage Baker making assorted pastries, cakes, and cookies.
- Tieton Farm & Creamery – Goat and sheep’s milk artisan farmstead cheeses; chevre, washed rind goat and sheeps’ milk cheeses, feta, and halloumi (blended goat and sheep cheese that’s great grilled)!
- Whidbey Island Ice Cream – Handmade chocolate covered ice cream bars, using local berries, fruits, and cream sourced from local farms. Pints available, too.
- White Heron Vineyard (growing their own grapes at Mariposa Vineyard) with Chardonnay, Arvine, Merlot and Sweet Roussanne from Quincy, WA.
- Youngquist Farm – Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries from Skagit County.
The Magnolia Farmers Market takes place every Saturday 10 am – 2 pm, starting June 1 at West McGraw Street at 33rd Ave West, in the heart of the Magnolia Village, through the end of September. The Magnolia Farmers Market accepts SNAP, as well as WIC and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Coupons.
This season the Magnolia Farmers Market will be supported by the Magnolia Community and Metropolitan Market. The Magnolia Farmers Market is operated by the Neighborhood Farmers Markets, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting and strengthening Washington’s small family farms.
About The Neighborhood Farmers Market Alliance: The Neighborhood Farmers Market Alliance is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to supporting and strengthening Washington’s small family farm businesses by creating and operating vibrant, successful neighborhood farmers markets. The NFMA organizes seven food and farm-focused farmers markets in Seattle: University District, West Seattle, Broadway, Columbia City, Phinney, Lake City and Magnolia. NFMA is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association and national Farmers Market Coalition and has been a leader in ensuring equal access to local, healthy food by promoting EBT at its markets since 1995. Learn more at: http://www.seattlefarmersmarkets.org.
The Seattle Farmers Market Association (SFMA) offers markets in Ballard, Madrona, and Wallingford. With a variety of local produce and foods, the SFMA markets mission is to support and strengthen Washington’s small farms and farming families, as well as the communities they serve.