The City of Seattle’s Office of Economic Development (OED) is partnering with the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT), the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods (DON), and the Seattle Office of Arts and Culture (OAC) to make approximately $1,400,000 available for the Only in Seattle Initiative in 2017. The Initiative provides grant funding and staff support to foster inclusive neighborhood business districts that allow small businesses to grow and flourish. The Initiative focuses on supporting small businesses and property owners to organize around a common vision for their district and attract investment. Funding for projects or staff will enhance the ability for small businesses that reflect the unique character of the neighborhoods where they are located to contribute positively to the city’s economic health.
Applications are due 11:59 pm PST on Monday, October 31, 2016 via the online grant system. Late applications and paper copies will not be accepted.
Review the links below to apply:
- Only in Seattle Initiative website and RFA information
- Grants Preparation Documents
An Information Session will be held on Wednesday October, 12, 2016 at 2:30pm in the Seattle Municipal Tower, floor 16, room 1610.
Seattle Municipal Tower
Floor 16, Room 1610
700 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
Parking: Paid parking is available in the SeaPark (6th & Columbia) and ImPark (6th & Cherry) parking garages and in available street parking.
Theresa, Heidi and Mikel will have office hours dedicated to working with you on any questions or concerns you might have. Please reach out to schedule an appointment.
- Theresa Barreras, Business Districts Manager at (206) 684-4505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for Office Hours with Theresa – https://calendly.com/theresa-barreras
- Heidi Hall, Business Districts Advocate at (206) 733-9967 or email@example.com
- Sign up for Office Hours with Heidi – https://calendly.com/heidi-hall
- Mikel Davila, Business Districts Advocate at (206) 386-9748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for Office Hours with Mikel – https://calendly.com/mikel-davila/